Premium Eagle Impact Screen
We ship to US addresses only, via FedEx Ground. Cutting, sewing, and packing is currently taking 3-5 business days, then another 2-4 days to reach you.
ADVANTAGES OF BUYING YOUR IMPACT SCREEN FROM GUNGHO GOLF
- Free shipping and no sales tax in most states
- You'll get our world-class support for the life of your Screen
- You'll get our free advice in all aspects of your home simulator room
- If you already purchased a launch monitor from us, ask us for a coupon code for a 5% discount on our mats, impact screen, and projectors
- 1 Year warranty on all screens (does not apply to commercial facilities)
Our Eagle Impact Screen material features a three-layer construction with a bright finish, smooth texture, and tightly-woven fibers. Use with real golf balls up to 250 mph with an indoor golf simulator. We use this screen material in our demo studio, and it really shines with an HD or 4K projector.
HOW TO ORDER:
Adjust your screen height between 8-10 feet with no change in price. Add custom Velcro and/or hem (for weight bar) - again, based on screen width. If you choose to have "loop" Velcro sewn on, we will include the corresponding length of "hook" Velcro with your order. Screens 10ft tall and under will be 100% Eagle Screen. If you need your screen to be taller than 10ft we will add a black extension to the top of your screen.
We fold the material carefully into a large shipping box. After mounting, any creases will gradually disappear with screen tension and a few days of hanging.
IMPORTANT! (If choosing Hem)
It’s critical that you protect the bottom 2.5” (at least) of the screen from ball strikes (typically happens with skulled long irons or hybrids). If a ball hits the 1.25" Alum Pipe, it may bend - that’s only a minor issue, as the pipe is easily bent back to straight by hand. More critically, a strike on the top edge of the bar or just above it, on the hem seam line, can rip the screen at the seam line.
Here are some ways to protect the bottom 2.5” of the screen from ball strikes:
- If your floor is turfed, you can create a little ramp under the turf for the 12-18” in front of where the screen hangs by making sure the turf stops at the screen, and placing the appropriate thickness of EVA foam exercise tiles under the turf, adjacent to the bottom of the screen.
- Another way to make a ramp under the turf is with a wire closet shelf from Home Depot - we like the ones which are 12” wide, 1.75” tall on one side, and 12 feet long. They can be cut to length with a hacksaw, and duct-taped together if more than one is needed.
- If you don’t have turf, or the entire floor is turfed or carpeted so you cannot create the ramp in #1, then you’ll need to lay something soft in front of the bottom weight bar. Commercial products that work well for this purpose are “Door Draft Stoppers” (on Amazon, typically 36” long so you will need several), “Gutter Foam” or “Gutter Stuff” (triangular lightweight foam, on Amazon or at Home Depot, typically 48” long - can be joined together with tape or a sleeve may be sewn to keep several together).
- You can roll up or fold several lightweight (fleece) blankets or similar material to lay in front of the bar.
- We can make you custom black foam wedges to cover the bar as well.