Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit
Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit
We can custom make our Golf Simulator Enclosure Kits any size down to the inch, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (512) 222-2220.
ADVANTAGES OF BUYING YOUR ENCLOSURE FROM GUNGHO GOLF
- Free shipping and no sales tax in most states
- You'll get our world-class support for the life of your enclosure
- You'll get our free advice in all aspects of your home simulator room
- If you already purchased a launch monitor from us, ask us for a coupon code for a 5% discount on our mats, impact screen, and projectors
- 1 Year Warranty on all Enclosures (1 year Warranty is for residential clients only)
Our enclosure kits are constructed from 1" aluminum pipes and connector pieces, carefully labelled to make assembly a breeze. We offer the widest range of height, width, and depth options so you can customize your enclosure to fit your golf sanctuary perfectly.
When it comes to selecting the ideal golf simulator, the process can be a blend of exciting and intimidating. The sheer number of options available can make it challenging to determine which one best suits your needs and preferences. However, our team of golf simulator experts is well-versed and extensively trained in all aspects of golf simulator products. Don't hesitate to reach out, we are here to help!
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, which is why we custom make each kit to fit your room perfectly. With our expertise, we can ensure that you have the best possible experience when using our products. All of our kits are built to order in our warehouse in Austin, Texas!
Standard sizes have been shipping in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Our Golf Simulator Enclosure Kits are made with your choice of impact screen material. Our premium 3-layer Eagle Screen features three-layer construction with a bright finish, smooth texture, and tightly-woven fibers. Our Birdie Screen is made of 100% polyester, giving you the most durable single-layer construction available. Both are compatible with real golf balls up to 250 mph with an indoor golf simulator.
Create the ultimate golf simulator experience with our Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit! Our product offers an affordable option for golf enthusiasts looking to build their own indoor simulator.
This enclosure kit includes everything you need to get started. You are welcome to get your own 1 inch EMT pipes which you can purchase from a local hardware store and cut to size, or we are happy to cut, label, and ship them straight to your door!
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, which is why we customize each enclosure kit to fit your room perfectly. With our expertise, we can ensure that you have the best possible experience when using our product.
Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, our Golf Simulator Enclosure Kits are the perfect solution for creating your own indoor golfing haven. So why wait? Start building your dream simulator today!
1 year warranty on all Enclosure Kits!
If you are using a gaming PC to run your simulator you will be able to customize your aspect ratio to fill any screen entirely without distorting you image. If you are using an iPad you will have to use a 4:3 aspect ratio.
14ft wide x 9ft 6 inch tall x 4 ft deep Enclosure with Money Putt Turf, 1 inch foam subfloor and 12x30" Holy Grail Hitting Strip.
It’s critical that you protect the bottom 2” (at least) of the screen from ball strikes (typically happens with skulled long irons or hybrids). If a ball hits the 1.25" Alum Pipe, it may bend - that’s only a minor issue, as the pipe is easily bent back to straight by hand.
Here are some ways to protect the bottom 2” of the screen from ball strikes:
- If your floor is turfed, you can create a little ramp under the turf for the 12-18” in front of where the screen hangs by making sure the turf stops at the screen, and placing the appropriate thickness of EVA foam exercise tiles under the turf, adjacent to the bottom of the screen.
- Another way to make a ramp under the turf is with a wire closet shelf from Home Depot - we like the ones which are 12” wide, 1.75” tall on one side, and 12 feet long. They can be cut to length with a hacksaw, and duct-taped together if more than one is needed.
- If you don’t have turf, or the entire floor is turfed or carpeted so you cannot create the ramp in #1, then you’ll need to lay something soft in front of the bottom weight bar. Commercial products that work well for this purpose are “Door Draft Stoppers” (on Amazon, typically 36” long so you will need several), “Gutter Foam” or “Gutter Stuff” (triangular lightweight foam, on Amazon or at Home Depot, typically 48” long - can be joined together with tape or a sleeve may be sewn to keep several together).
- You can roll up or fold several lightweight (fleece) blankets or similar material to lay in front of the bar.
- We can make you custom black foam wedges to cover the bar as well.