- Your ceiling, walls, or other objects in the room are close enough to you to make you concerned about hitting them with your club
- Your perceived alignment to your target line only 8-10 feet in front of you is far different from seeing a target 100-300 yards in front of you outdoors
- You're worried about breaking something or hurting someone in the room with your ball, should it bounce back off the screen or go sideways with a shank
- Your swing gets flatter (very likely with your longer clubs and a ceiling height of 9 feet or lower), causing a draw bias to your shot shape
- Your mat is too firm or too grabby, causing you to pick the ball cleaner with a shallow angle of attack (also can cause a draw bias to your shot shape)
- You're worried about that $2,000 electronic box only 12 inches away opposite the ball, and tug shots to the left, away from it
Did this article help you?
If so, please take a moment to show your appreciation by leaving a quick 5-star rating and review (optional) for us on Google Reviews: Yes, I'll do that!
I know the golf sim market can be overwhelming to newcomers. I can work with any budget, and my goal is to get you set up with the best possible equipment and software at the lowest possible price. I love to talk about golf sims, and love helping folks out however I can!
Click here for more great articles!